[WG-InfoSharing] Pig's Knuckle Evening at EIC

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Mon Apr 25 10:14:37 EDT 2011

Forwarding this on behalf of Tim.

Best,
=Joni

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Tim Cole" <tc at kuppingercole.com>
To: <wg-infosharing at kantarainitiative.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:08:46 +0200
Subject: Pig's Knuckle Evening at EIC

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to remind those of you attending EIC 2011 that, as every year,
the “expats” are cordially invited to our pre-conference “Pig’s Knuckle
Evening”.

Since we were forced to switch our venue, we will meet this year at a nice
Bavarian “Gasthaus”:

Alter Wirt

Hauptstrasse 36

85716 Unterschleissheim

It is located about 10 minutes walk from the conference hotel and about 3
minutes from the S-Bahn station (15 minutes from downtown Munich).

The fun starts at 7 pm. Hope to see you all there.

TC

------------------------------

[image: FINAL100812_LogoBarcode_NEU] <http://www.kuppingercole.com/>

* *