[WG-InfoSharing] Information Sharing Working Group Agenda, Reminder

Judi Clark coach at digitalidcoach.com
Sun Apr 3 20:48:20 EDT 2011

1. AGENDA
This will be a 90 minute session.

Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011
Time: 10:30am HST | 1:30pm PDT | 4:30 EDT | 9:30pm UK time

Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/844771298

Join the conference call:
• Skype: +9900827042954214
• US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
• UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
• Room Code: 2954214

GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Draft Agenda
1. Attendance
2. Approve Prior Minutes
3. Prior Action Item Review
4. New Business
5. Identity Commons Charter
6. Standard Information Sharing Agreement Deal Points
7. Action Item Review

2. REMINDER: If you have not yet voted on our pending motion, please do!
This motion will be concluded with our next meeting.

MOTION:
To approve the ISWG charter for Identity Commons and authorize the
chairs to act on the groups behalf to complete the related approval
processes at Identity Commons.

VOTE:
Voting members, please respond to the list with +1 to cast your vote in
support of the motion and the charter. -1 To cast a vote in opposition.

Feel free to raise any questions on the list or via direct email. If
you'd like a copy of our draft charter, please let me know.

  judi

--
 Judi Clark, Digital ID Coach          coach at digitalIDcoach.com
 Helping you pull yourself together   http://digitalIDcoach.com