[Wg-infosharing] Meeting Minutes, 9th November 2009

Iain Henderson iain.henderson at mydex.org
Mon Nov 16 03:00:39 EST 2009

Folks, here are the minutes from last weeks call - as usual our focus
was on scenario development.

Call details for today are:

Time: 9am PST | 12.00 EST | 5pm UK time

1.  Please join my meeting, Monday, November 16 at 9:00 AM Pacific
Standard Time.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/167138946

2.  Join the conference call:
     • Skype: ++9900827042954214
     • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
     • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
     • Room Code: 2954214

Iain Henderson
iain.henderson at mydex.org

This email and any attachment contains information which is private
and confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you are
not an addressee, you are not authorised to read, copy or use the e-
mail or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and then destroy it.