[Wg-infosharing] Reminder - call today at 9 Pacific, 12 Eastern, Meeting Minutes from 2nd November

Iain Henderson iain.henderson at mydex.org
Mon Nov 9 06:48:26 EST 2009

Folks,

Here are the meeting minutes from last weeks call, and a quick
reminder for todays call. Joe will send out a link to our usual Go to
Meeting facility.

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/Minutes+of+Group+Teleconference%2C+2nd+November+2009

Call details are as below:

	• Skype: +9900827042954214
	• US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
	• UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
	• Room Code: 2954214

We will continue to focus on the Car Buying scenario in todays call,
hopefully concluding the first pass through the buying side of the
process.

Cheers

Iain

Iain Henderson
iain.henderson at mydex.org

This email and any attachment contains information which is private
and confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you are
not an addressee, you are not authorised to read, copy or use the e-
mail or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and then destroy it.