[WG-IDAssurance] Updates to my comments

Furr, Richard richard.furr at verizon.com
Sat Dec 7 09:59:17 CST 2013

It would certainly be worth knowing that and if so that should be included in comments.

Also,

I wonder why FICAM is pointing to the draft NASPO/ANSI ID verification standard when ISO 29003, Identity Proofing already exists and is used internationally.  Please, how are IdP/CSPs supposed to play in all these sandboxes??

Rich Furr
Identity, Regulatory Affairs, Audit, and Compliance Consultant
Verizon Enterprise Solutions
704-575-1680