[WG-HealthIDAssurance] Final draft of HIAWG recommendations to ONC

Tom (Thomas) Sullivan tsullivan at drfirst.com
Tue Jan 28 03:08:23 UTC 2020

HIAWG colleagues,

Attached is the final draft of our latest revision to the Design Principles for Healthcare ID Online along with the NSTIC comparison spreadsheet.  These were all discussed and approved at our most recent call last Thursday.

We will be sending them to ONC with our group name- Kantara HIAWG, not the entire list of individuals.

However, if you have any urgent changes to recommend, please let me know by 11:00 AM ET tomorrow January 28.

Thanks for all your help.

We will also be re-formatting this document soon to meet the Kantara specs for a report/deliverable to the Kantara Leadership Council

Tom

Thomas E Sullivan, MD
Chief Strategic Officer
Chief Privacy Officer
 DrFirst.com, Inc.
(978) 729-5075 (M)
tsullivan at drfirst.com<mailto:tsullivan at drfirst.com>
sullivan at massmed.org<mailto:sullivan at massmed.org>

Notice of Confidentiality: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended for the addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information is prohibited. If you believe that you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.