[WG-HealthIDAssurance] Draft agenda for tomorrow's call 1/23/20 at 2 PM ET

Brian Ahier brianahier at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 19:13:04 UTC 2020

As discussed at the meeting here is where you can find the webcast for the
ONC Annual Meeting next week:

https://event.capconcorp.com/wp/onc2020/webcast/

Also, here is the announcement for the release of the 2020-2025 Federal
Health IT Strategic Plan (which is also attached):

https://www.healthit.gov/buzz-blog/health-it/help-us-develop-the-federal-health-it-strategy

All the best,

Brian Ahier