[WG-HealthIDAssurance] Draft agenda for tomorrow's call 1/23/20 at 2 PM ET

Tom (Thomas) Sullivan tsullivan at drfirst.com
Thu Jan 23 01:29:38 UTC 2020

HIAWG participants:

Here is the draft agenda for tomorrow following up from our last meeting on 1/11/20 .  The attachments reflect our recommended edits from the last call to the best of my recollection.

Tom

Healthcare - HIA WG and IDEF sub WG Created by: kantarainitiative at gmail.com

Time     2pm‎ - ‎3pm‎‎ (Eastern Time - New York)
Date      Thursday, January 23, 2020
Where   GoToMeeting (GTM2)
Description: Occurs every other Thursday of the month at 2:00 PM US Eastern Time --- zone converter: www.thetimenow.com/timezone-converter.php<http://www.thetimenow.com/timezone-converter.php>

 Please join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/485071053

Access Code: 485-071-053

1.  Roll Call: Tom Sullivan and Jim Kragh.

2. Recent emails, meetings and  brief discussions: Anyone?

3 Discuss the latest revision to our HC ID design​ principles and NSTIC comparasion. Thanks Martin.  I added two brief edits in yellow highlighted, bolded font ( see attachment)

4. Jim Kragh and Tom Jones, brief update?  ONC meeting next week on Patient matching , Identity etc. Other Kantara work

5. New business: Barry Hieb requested time to present his most recent  document around Voluntary Identifiers. See attachment

 ​

​6.   Next Meeting/Conference call schedule: We will invite guest speakers where appropriate.

                              a.) Regularly scheduled Conference calls, every other Thursday at 2 PM ET: February 6 and 20, 2020

 Thomas E Sullivan, MD

Chief Strategic Officer
Chief Privacy Officer
 DrFirst.com, Inc.
(978) 729-5075 (M)
tsullivan at drfirst.com<mailto:tsullivan at drfirst.com>
sullivan at massmed.org<mailto:sullivan at massmed.org>

Notice of Confidentiality: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended for the addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information is prohibited. If you believe that you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.