[WG-HealthIDAssurance] Reminder: Next conference call this Thursday January 9, 2020 at 2 PM ET

Tom (Thomas) Sullivan tsullivan at drfirst.com
Wed Jan 8 03:17:08 UTC 2020

Kantara HIAWG Work-group participants.

I'm sending this email as a reminder we are resuming our work on the Principles of Healthcare ID design and the related  spreadsheet this coming Thursday the 9th at the usual time. -- 2 PM ET

I will send out the agenda late tomorrow.  Right now in addition to the final touches in the ID design principles language and spreadsheet we will get an update from Jim Kragh and colleagues on the Distributed Identity model they are fashioning.

I hope to talk with you on Thursday.

Tom

Healthcare - HIA WG and IDEF sub WG Created by: kantarainitiative at gmail.com

Time     2pm‎ - ‎3pm‎‎ (Eastern Time - New York)
Date      Thursday, January 9, 2020
Where   GoToMeeting (GTM2)
Description: Occurs every other Thursday of the month at 2:00 PM US Eastern Time --- zone converter: www.thetimenow.com/timezone-converter.php<http://www.thetimenow.com/timezone-converter.php>

 Please join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/485071053

You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (224) 501-3316

Access Code: 485-071-053

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

Thomas E Sullivan, MD
Chief Strategic Officer
Chief Privacy Officer
 DrFirst.com, Inc.
(978) 729-5075 (M)
tsullivan at drfirst.com<mailto:tsullivan at drfirst.com>
sullivan at massmed.org<mailto:sullivan at massmed.org>

Notice of Confidentiality: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended for the addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information is prohibited. If you believe that you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.