[WG-HealthIDAssurance] Cancelling the call this Thursday 8/22/19

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 21:48:29 UTC 2019

Tom,

As I mentioned on the last call, IAWG is undertaking to prepare comments on
the Privacy Component (an Overview of the component and criteria to assess
conformance to the stated Privacy Principles) of the Pan Canadian Trust
Framework. I invite any members of HIAWG who wish to participate to join
our call this Thursday August 22nd at 13:00 ET.

The documents were distributed as part of the agenda for the last HIAWG
meeting. I would be more than happy to provide a copy to any member that
wishes to have them. I can also provide the call details upon request.

Thanks,
Ken

613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com