[WG-HealthIDAssurance] Cancelling the call this Thursday 8/22/19

Tom (Thomas) Sullivan tsullivan at drfirst.com
Mon Aug 19 20:00:48 UTC 2019

Colleagues,

Unfortunately I can't host our regular  web call this coming Thursday 8/22/19.

A few days ago I was asked to speak at the 3rd Annual ONC conference on Interoperability in Washington as a member of a panel on interoperable digital credentials. Blake Hall from ID.me introduced me to the organizers.

The details were confirmed today and I realized that the time conflicts too closely with our call

I see that Catherine  - and Debbie Bucci - will be speaking on Wednesday at the same meeting. Congratulations!

I am happy our small group is active in this area.

I will present our principles on Healthcare online ID design and assert that there must be a trusted  framework as well as a legal shield among the several requirements, if interoperable digital credentials are to succeed in the market place.

That means our next call will be on September 5th at the usual 2:00 PM ET

It also highlights the need for the election of officers and someone who can "pinch hit" when I am not available.

tom

Thomas E Sullivan, MD
Chief Strategic Officer
Chief Privacy Officer
 DrFirst.com, Inc.
(978) 729-5075 (M)
tsullivan at drfirst.com<mailto:tsullivan at drfirst.com>
sullivan at massmed.org<mailto:sullivan at massmed.org>

Notice of Confidentiality: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended for the addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information is prohibited. If you believe that you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.