[WG-HealthIDAssurance] Draft agenda for tomorrow's call August 8, 2019 2:00 PM ET

Tom (Thomas) Sullivan tsullivan at drfirst.com
Thu Aug 8 12:40:57 UTC 2019

Kantara HIAWG participants,

Here is a brief revision to the Leadership section of the proposed charter that will be discussed today at 2 PM ET (Thanks Martin).

6. LEADERSHIP:

As of August, 2019, the Working Group is operating with interim leadership transitioned from the IDESG Healthcare Committee:

  1.  Chair –  Thomas Sullivan, MD
  2.  Vice-Chair – Jim Kragh

The Working Group is soliciting indications of interest in filling the following permanent leadership roles, and will conduct elections shortly:

     *   Chair
     *   Vice-Chair (Consistent with some other workgroups, we may have more that one Vice-Chair.  Jim is fine with that option, so please let me know of other candidates - Tom)
     *   Editor

The Working Group also anticipates that the permanent Chair will appoint a Secretary.

Tom

Thomas E Sullivan, MD
Chief Strategic Officer
Chief Privacy Officer