[WG-HealthIDAssurance] [External] Re: This week's Thursday call postponed until next week - Thursday May 9 at 2 PM ET

Pete Palmer petep2302 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 15:02:16 UTC 2019

Sounds like a party!  Why wasn't I invited?   Have fun!
Pete 612-598-4444

    On Monday, April 29, 2019, 7:45:19 PM CDT, Colin Wallis Kantara <colin at kantarainitiative.org> wrote:

 Great. I am here at Connect:ID in DC too Catherine.Let's try to catch up tomorrow.CheersColin
On Mon, 29 Apr 2019, 17:03 Tom (Thomas) Sullivan, <tsullivan at drfirst.com> wrote:

Thanks Catherine,

One of the comments I remember best from the KNOW conference where we both spoke two months ago, was the session on facial biometrics. The speakers agreed that one biometric is not enough, given many weaknesses they encountered in their experience..  The experts recommended two, i.e. face and fingerprint as an example.  That what was recorded for me when I signed up for CLEAR at the Dulles airport about 18 months ago.

Good luck with your presentation and we will be happy to give you time on the next agenda.

Tom

Thomas E Sullivan, MDChief Strategic OfficerChief Privacy Officer DrFirst.com, Inc.(978) 729-5075 (M)tsullivan at drfirst.comsullivan@massmed.org From: Catherine Schulten <Catherine.Schulten at allclearid.com>