[WG-HealthIDAssurance] [External] Re: This week's Thursday call postponed until next week - Thursday May 9 at 2 PM ET

Tom (Thomas) Sullivan tsullivan at drfirst.com
Mon Apr 29 21:02:51 UTC 2019

Thanks Catherine,

One of the comments I remember best from the KNOW conference where we both spoke two months ago, was the session on facial biometrics. The speakers agreed that one biometric is not enough, given many weaknesses they encountered in their experience..  The experts recommended two, i.e. face and fingerprint as an example.  That what was recorded for me when I signed up for CLEAR at the Dulles airport about 18 months ago.

Good luck with your presentation and we will be happy to give you time on the next agenda.

Tom

Thomas E Sullivan, MD
Chief Strategic Officer
Chief Privacy Officer