[WG-HealthIDAssurance] This week's Thursday call postponed until next week - Thursday May 9 at 2 PM ET

Tom (Thomas) Sullivan tsullivan at drfirst.com
Mon Apr 29 19:58:00 UTC 2019

??Kantara HealthID Assurance group,

Due to a conflict with the Massachusetts Medical Society annual meeting this week we will postpone our regular call  for 1 week.  I discussed this with our vice Char and secretary (Barry and Jim).

We will discuss staying on the original schedule (every other Thursday at 2 PM ET ) on the 9th.

The first item on the agenda next week will be to take up revising our Kantara  group charter.

My apology for the late notice.

Please let me know of any other agenda items though we will continue to "polish" the language in our recent work.

Tom

#kantara10?

Thomas E Sullivan, MD
Chief Strategic Officer
Chief Privacy Officer
 DrFirst.com, Inc.
(978) 729-5075 (M)
tsullivan at drfirst.com<mailto:tsullivan at drfirst.com>
sullivan at massmed.org<mailto:sullivan at massmed.org>

Notice of Confidentiality: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended for the addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information is prohibited. If you believe that you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.