[WG-HealthIDAssurance] Trust frameworks at risk ...

Faut, Nathan E nfaut at kpmg.com
Thu Feb 21 11:21:20 EST 2013

Colleagues -

I saw this article through LinkedIn - I offer it as thought-provoking material and without the LinkedIn overhead:

http://www.securityweek.com/trust-based-attacks-against-ssh-ssl-cost-firms-big-money-report

-Nathan
Nathan Faut
Manager, IT Attestation, Federal
KPMG LLP
1676 International Drive
Suite 1200
Mclean, VA 22102
office: 703-286-6883
mobile: 301-335-2656

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.