[WG-HealthIDAssurance] Kantara Initiative HIA WG Roster Clean up - Please RSVP ASAP :)

Sai, Valluripalli saibabu.valluripalli at wilmertech.com
Thu Feb 7 16:15:00 EST 2013

Yes

Thanks & regards,

Sai Valluripalli

Wilmer Technologies Inc.

Phone: 703.485.5714 | Fax 703.665.4486

 <mailto:hetal.patel at aurotechcorp.com> saibabu.valluripalli at wilmertech.com

From: wg-healthidassurance-bounces at kantarainitiative.org
[mailto:wg-healthidassurance-bounces at kantarainitiative.org] On Behalf Of
Palmer, Pete
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:01 PM
To: Kantara Health Work Group (wg-healthidassurance at kantarainitiative.org)
(wg-healthidassurance at kantarainitiative.org)
Subject: [WG-HealthIDAssurance] Kantara Initiative HIA WG Roster Clean up -
Please RSVP ASAP :)

Dear Members of the Kantara Initiative Healthcare Identity Assurance Work
Group,

Welcome to 2013! (yes, I know it is February already).

Things are already shaping up to make it an exciting year!

We are working to clean up the roster to more accurately manage the group.
Please reply to the following question at your earliest convenience:

Do you want to participate in the KI HIA WG in 2013?

Yes __      No __

Thanks!

Pete

--

Pete Palmer, CISSP | Director, Information Security | Surescripts

O: 651.855.3034 | C: 612.598.4444  <mailto:%7Cpete.palmer at surescripts.com>
|pete.palmer at surescripts.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain sensitive
information, and are intended solely for the individual to whom this e-mail
is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and
any attachments.