[WG-HealthIDAssurance] Kantara Initiative HIA WG Roster Clean up - Please RSVP ASAP :)

Palmer, Pete Pete.Palmer at surescripts.com
Thu Feb 7 16:01:29 EST 2013

Dear Members of the Kantara Initiative Healthcare Identity Assurance Work Group,

Welcome to 2013! (yes, I know it is February already).

Things are already shaping up to make it an exciting year!

We are working to clean up the roster to more accurately manage the group.  Please reply to the following question at your earliest convenience:

Do you want to participate in the KI HIA WG in 2013?

Yes __      No __

Thanks!

Pete

--
Pete Palmer, CISSP | Director, Information Security | Surescripts
O: 651.855.3034 | C: 612.598.4444 |pete.palmer at surescripts.com<mailto:%7Cpete.palmer at surescripts.com>

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain sensitive information, and are intended solely for the individual to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.