[WG-eGov] Revised Government of Canada Draft Guideline on Identity Assurance

Dagg, Kenneth Kenneth.Dagg at tbs-sct.gc.ca
Mon Oct 7 13:19:31 CDT 2013

All,

We distributed a version on this guideline back in April. Based on extensive feedback received (thank you to everyone who provided comments) and further working group effort, attached is the final draft before we go into the approval process to make the guideline official.

For reference, this guideline is part of a larger suite. It supports the implementation of our Standard on Identity and Credential Assurance found here: http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/pol/doc-eng.aspx?id=26776  There is companion Guideline on Defining Authentication Requirements found here: http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/pol/doc-eng.aspx?id=26262.

Ken

Kenneth Dagg
Senior Project Co-ordinator | Coordonnateur de projet supérieur
Cyber Authentication and Identity Management Program | programme d'authentification électronique et de gestion de l'identité
Chief Information Officer Branch | Direction du dirigeant principal de l'information
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat | Secrétariat du Conseil du Trésor du Canada
300 Laurier Ave, Room 7139
Ottawa, Canada K1A 0R5
Kenneth.Dagg at tbs-sct.gc.ca<mailto:Kenneth.Dagg at tbs-sct.gc.ca>
Telephone | Téléphone 613-415-5270