[WG-eGov] Mobile device ATM withdrawal in Turkey?

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 6 12:25:29 CDT 2013

FolksWG Secretary Keith had heard rumours of this and asked me to check this out as he knew I was vacationing in Turkey.I think I have managed to find one in Istanbul...but not quite sure. It certainly looks different from the ubiquitous Card based ATM. I didn't see anyone using it unfortunately, because I don't know what the actual steps are. The rest of the folks on the tour kinda wanted to get on, which is understandable.Does anyone have more information on this? Keith?CheersColin