[WG-eGov] eGov WG Meeting Monday 7. October

Rainer Hoerbe rainer at hoerbe.at
Sat Oct 5 04:54:02 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Coming up with the agenda for Monday's meeting I would like to invite you to join in.

1. Administrative section

2. WG charter review (I think that we can close this - have to look up the )

3. Government of Canada’s Guideline on Identity Assurance

4. Recent event reports from attendees (eGov aspect)
4a. World eID Conference Sophia Antipolis: Patrick/Ubisecure
4b. any other? please add.

5. Upcoming events

6. Director's Corner

7. Updates on national projects
Thomas Gundel on Power of Attorney in Denmark

8. Other items you would like to add

Regards, Rainer

Meeting Details