[KI-LC] Charter Proposal for vote on Wednesday September 15 2021

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 18:08:13 UTC 2021

Hi everyone - please review the attached New WG charter proposal and be
prepared to discuss/vote on it during our *next LC meeting Wednesday
September 15 2021 @ noon Eastern*.
thanks!
andrew.

Scope

The scope of the planned work is to produce a series of mandatory and
> optional requirements plus informative guidance for entities that produce
> or consume mobile credentials in any of the data flows identified in the
> Kantara Report: Privacy and Identity Protection in mobile Driving License
> ecosystems <https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/PImDL-V1-Final.html>.
> Fulfilling requirements will enable entities to provide assurances to
> stakeholders with respect to their capabilities to protect privacy and
> identity attributes beyond the specific technical and transactional
> assurances provided by standards such as ISO/IEC 18013-5. The requirements
> will be categorized based on the following Privacy and identity
> considerations, which can be evaluated by implementers. Specific service
> assessment criteria, control objectives, and controls are out of scope of
> this effort.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com