[KI-LC] Identiverse '21: Kantara's session - need to get moving on this

Salvatore DAgostino sal at idmachines.com
Wed May 12 13:58:54 UTC 2021

Yes good here

From: LC <lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org> On Behalf Of Colin Wallis Kantara
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 9:55 AM
To: John Wunderlich <john at wunderlich.ca>
Cc: Kantara Leadership Council <lc at kantarainitiative.org>
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] Identiverse '21: Kantara's session - need to get moving
on this

Great! One more and we can 'make it so'!

Thanks John.

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 2:37 PM John Wunderlich <john at wunderlich.ca
<mailto:john at wunderlich.ca> > wrote:

24th works for me as well.

Sincerely,

John Wunderlich

BA, MBA, CISA, CIPP/C, CIPM, FIP

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/privacycdn/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrivacyCDN

On May 11, 2021, 10:05 AM -0400, Colin Wallis Kantara
<colin at kantarainitiative.org <mailto:colin at kantarainitiative.org> >, wrote:

As no surprise to us all I expect, we didn't have to wait long for the options
for pre-record sessions..

W/c May 17

W/c May 24

https://calendly.com/jordanroller/identiverse-2021-pre-recorded-content?month=2021-05

For me personally, W/c May 24 is slightly more open.

For Ruth, Sal, Andrew, Alec/Eve, Jim/Catherine, Ken/Martin and John W, and any
other WG rep, which week and days suit you best?

(From there we can work a Doodle poll).

will give us Thursday and Friday with a Doodle to wrangle down to a single
time.

Thanks

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 1:31 PM Colin Wallis Kantara