[KI-LC] Identiverse '21: Kantara's session - need to get moving on this

HUGHES Andrew andrew.hughes at idemia.com
Tue May 11 14:07:47 UTC 2021

24th works for me – it’s a national holiday over here – so no meetings :-)

Andrew Hughes
Director, Identity Architecture
M. +1 (416) 565-4723
E. Andrew.Hughes at idemia.com<mailto:Andrew.Hughes at idemia.com>
Product Requests<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=0HiVXoP9LUSNNoR9fGI3DuQ4e9Ea-IJAlVLYZE_j5wxUNUFMOFROQ0hBS1JXNlNVSTJHU1FBSkIxSC4u__;!!FZtbJVnXfw!nHKjggY7uk47V0QDB_XSw87SbxCwR9wAr-d5PaS-KzuivA86usiyU6dmUfxODqhbat0$> | Product Central<https://idemiadigitallabs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DITF/pages/641564725/Product+Central>