[KI-LC] Identiverse '21: Kantara's session - need to get moving on this

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue May 11 14:04:54 UTC 2021

As no surprise to us all I expect, we didn't have to wait long for the
options for pre-record sessions..

W/c May 17
W/c May 24

https://calendly.com/jordanroller/identiverse-2021-pre-recorded-content?month=2021-05

For me personally, W/c May 24 is slightly more open.

For Ruth, Sal, Andrew, Alec/Eve, Jim/Catherine, Ken/Martin and John W, and
any other WG rep, which week and days suit you best?
(From there we can work a Doodle poll).

which will give us Thursday and Friday with a Doodle to wrangle down to a
single time.

Thanks