[KI-LC] Identiverse '21: Kantara's session - need to get moving on this

Salvatore DAgostino sal at idmachines.com
Wed May 5 12:34:41 UTC 2021

Colin,

ANCR will certainly take slots, we have an open source project under the group
where we have 4 different teams who plan to create an open source receipt
wallet and contribute this through Kantara, we just got the commitments and
our kick call for this in on the 11th.

Thanks for your continued efforts