[KI-LC] Identiverse '21: Kantara's session - need to get moving on this

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Wed May 5 09:42:13 UTC 2021

Folks

I got no responses on this last week,  so our window to get this locked in,
is closing fast now.

Feel free to cascade down through your groups to ask for ideas on what your
group should present and for volunteers to represent your group if you are
unable to for whatever reason.

You can appreciate that locking in a pre-record time that will suit
everyone is going to be very hard.  So having a backstop if the Chair or
Vice Chair is unavailable would be very helpful.

That said , please Reply All by return but end of day tomorrow latest with
days or weeks you absolutely know you are NOT available during May.

I will then start engagement with Identiverse on options for the pre-record
and open a Doodle poll to steer us towards one locked in day and time.

Thanking you in advance!

Colin