[KI-LC] News about to break..

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Mar 26 14:14:54 UTC 2021

Hi folks

I want to give you a heads-up on some imminent news about to break.

As some of you may know, I am needing to take the first steps into
retirement quite soon.

In fact this was postponed a year due to the pandemic but for a range of
reasons it's now imperative that I return to NZ in the summer for a while,
probably late July/early August latest, so combining the two makes sense.

At yesterday's Board meeting, the decision was made to move ahead
immediately, starting today.

We will start with an email to the Membership bccing our most regular
liaisons, to announce it and adding the Job Ad to the email. Later today or
Monday, it will be also posted on Linkedin, ID Pro's slack channel etc with
links tweeted etc by Marketing.

I just wanted to share this with you first before it becomes more public.

But as you haven't got rid of me yet, we can save the goodbyes till
later..;-).

Cheers!