[KI-LC] LC eballot Passed Successfully!

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Tue Jun 22 15:31:27 UTC 2021

Thank you.

Sincerely,
John Wunderlich
BA, MBA, CISA, CIPP/C, CIPM, FIP

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/privacycdn/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrivacyCDN

On Jun 22, 2021, 9:32 AM -0400, bella at kantarainitiative.org, wrote:
> Dear Kantara Initiative Leadership Council Work Group Chairs,
> Thank you to all of those who have voted in the eballot to approve the PImDL Group Approved Draft Report. I would like to confirm that the eballot has passed successfully with 4 yesses, 0 No, 0 Abstain.
>
> Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at staff at kantarainitiative.org.
>
> Thank you,
> Isabella
> Isabella Mendoza
> Kantara Initiative, Inc.
> Membership Administrator
> Receive Kantara News & Updates
> Kantara Initiative, Kantara Educational Foundation & Kantara Europe

intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.