[KI-LC] Reporting Group Activities to the Kantara Board

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 22:22:43 UTC 2021

All,

As you know, I am tasked with providing the Kantara Board with an update on
the activities of Working and Discussion Groups at each meeting of the
Board.

The next meeting of the Board of Directors is Thursday June 17th. So that I
can prepare the report to the Board, I’d really appreciate if you could
update the LC Blog by close of business next Monday (June 14th) with what
you have been doing in your Group or Sub Group since your last report.
Previous entries can be found on the blog.

You should also be aware that several other Kantara Blogs also point to the
LC Blog to let their audience know what is happening in Kantara Groups.

The blog can be found here

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=LC

To post your update you will first need to Login (upper right corner).

Once your logged in, click the three dots to the right of the blue
Create button
and a Create Menu will appear. Click the Blog Post button to highlight it
and then click the Create Button located at the lower right corner.

After you entered your update, click the Publish button located at the
bottom right of your screen.

If you have any questions please let me know by return email. If you would
like to send me your update I’d be happy to enter it on your behalf.

Thanks,

Ken

LC BoD Liaison
613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com