[KI-LC] DHS RFI comments

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Sat Jul 31 12:25:23 UTC 2021

Thank you Kay.

Sincerely,
John Wunderlich
BA, MBA, CISA, CIPP/C, CIPM, FIP

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/privacycdn/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrivacyCDN

On Jul 30, 2021, 18:44 -0400, Kay Chopard <kay at kantarainitiative.org>, wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I submitted some comments on behalf of Kantara this afternoon to the DHS RFI on Minimum Standards for Drivers Licenses and Identification Cards Acceptable by Federal Agencies for Official Purposes; Mobile Driving Licenses, DHS 6 CFR Part 37 [Docket Nol DHS-2020-0028].
>
> Attached is a copy of the comments. Please distribute as appropriate. While I signed as the executive director, several people participated in drafting. Andrew Hughes sent me the last set of revisions and comments. We did not respond to every question. The RFI asked for very specific responses so rather than explain general concepts we offered specifics on those areas that the PmDL discussion group report provided good responses. We also highlighted the Kantara assurance program. Since Andrew did the last draft, please contact him for technical questions.
>
> Thank you for your time and assistance. If you have questions other than technical responses, please let me know. Have a good weekend.
> Best regards,
> Kay
>

> Kay Chopard
> Executive Director
> Kantara Initiative Inc.

intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.