[KI-LC] DHS RFI comments

Kay Chopard kay at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Jul 30 22:44:19 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
I submitted some comments on behalf of Kantara this afternoon to the DHS
RFI on Minimum Standards for Drivers Licenses and Identification Cards
Acceptable by Federal Agencies for Official Purposes; Mobile Driving
Licenses, DHS 6 CFR Part 37 [Docket Nol DHS-2020-0028].

Attached is a copy of the comments. Please distribute as appropriate. While
I signed as the executive director, several people participated in
drafting. Andrew Hughes sent me the last set of revisions and comments. We
did not respond to every question. The RFI asked for very specific
those areas that the PmDL discussion group report provided good responses.
We also highlighted the Kantara assurance program. Since Andrew did the
last draft, please contact him for technical questions.

Thank you for your time and assistance. If you have questions other than
technical responses, please let me know. Have a good weekend.
Best regards,
Kay

Kay Chopard
Executive Director