[KI-LC] EIC 2021 Kantara Workshop

Thorsten Niebuhr [WedaCon GmbH] tniebuhr at wedacon.net
Fri Jul 2 08:37:58 UTC 2021

Hi Folks,

Just before my 2 weeks vacation, I would like to restart this thread so
we can go into more detail on planning the workshop
(https://www.kuppingercole.com/sessions/4591).

I hope to have all included here who have indicated (in some way) to
provide some help / be part of the it.

I started a rough planning within confluence and shared it with those I
was able to 'find' as account in Kantara Confluence. Maybe a good idea
for those without access to join our Groups' Workhorse, but in case of:
attached as well

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/qIeVC
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/qIeVC>

If I do have missed someone, please drop me a message and/or forward
this mail.

We should discuss the whole topic in the upcomming weeks, I have created
a session on our meeting system (icf attached)

Wednesday 20210721, 16:00 CET at https://meet.wedacon.net/eic2021_kantara

cu,

--

Thorsten H. Niebuhr
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter /CEO

WedaCon Informationstechnologien GmbH
Kroegerweg 29
D-48155 Münster

T. +49 (251) 399 678-22
M. +49 (174) 9912 574
F. +49 (251) 399 678-50
tniebuhr at wedacon.net
www.wedacon.net

Amtsgericht Münster HRB 6115
USt.-ID: DE216758544
StNr.: 336/5775/1487
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Thorsten H. Niebuhr