[KI-LC] agenda for LC call tomorrow

jim kragh kragh65 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:26:35 UTC 2021

Good day to all and hope it has been productive!

I will not be able to attend the call tomorrow due to a medical appointment
but would like the LC to consider the following request, on behalf of the
FIRE WG, for approval.  Sal was on the WG call today and can provide
additional insight as we went through the WG approval process. This effort
positions functions of the  MAAS  document, which the LC approved last
quarter, around user authentication and their mobile driver's license,
initially targeting the healthcare sector.

*Request:*

The FIRE WG would like to propose an extension to Kantara’s Trust Registry
with a focus on the Office of National Coordinator (ONC) of the HHS federal
agency. The document, to be evaluated for publication, would be posted as a
link on Kantara web site *https://trustregistry.org/
<https://trustregistry.org/>* focusing on provisioning a Mobile
Authentication Assurance Statement (MAAS) initially targeting
healthcare providers
and Mobile Driver’s License issuers.

Once approved, a proposal will be made to the Education Foundation to
request funding from the ONC to implement a set of tests with healthcare
participants and then a full secure trust registry web site.

In advance, thank you for your consideration and support,

Jim Kragh

Kantara

Chair, FIRE WG