[KI-LC] ANCR WG Charter

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jan 19 14:05:45 UTC 2021

Thanks Sal

Waiting on Ken for any last minute things.
I did minor edits (complete name of the IPR, got the chart of proposers
underneath the section heading in Section 11).

I have cc'd in Bella as she is preparing the LC Ballot about now, so unless
we receive any other updates, my minor update attached is the one that will
go out with the 7 day LC Ballot.