[KI-LC] ANCR WG Charter

Salvatore DAgostino sal at idmachines.com
Mon Jan 18 13:30:12 UTC 2021

Happy MLK Day!

Can you please take the quick action to approve the WG, (we discussed this
in the leads call and it has been through multiple update based on
comments)so that we can put out an e-ballot tomorrow?

Thanks,

Sal

IDmachines
1264 Beacon Street, #5
Brookline, MA  02446
+1 617.201.4809
@idmachines
https://idmachines.com

Please note I have a new email certificate, please update the public key you
use for encrypted messages to me.  It is part of this (S/MIME) email.

Disclaimer
The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
advise the sender.