[KI-LC] ANCR Charter

Salvatore DAgostino sal at idmachines.com
Thu Jan 14 21:11:18 UTC 2021

Thanks Colin.

From: LC <lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org> On Behalf Of Colin Wallis Kantara
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 3:44 PM
To: Kantara Leadership Council <lc at kantarainitiative.org>
Cc: jim pasquale <jimpasquale at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] ANCR Charter

C'mon Leadership Council

There's been no response on this for 2 days now. I appreciate everyone is busy
or otherwise distracted, but we have to keep pushing on.

Virtual is on a half day tomorrow, and Monday is MLK Day in the US so offices
are closed.

Staff have to be able to plan the LC eBallot for this in amongst these
constraints, the request to have it approved before the 29th.

Chairs and Vice Chairs: Are there objections or concerns in principle? Any
fine-tuning of text needed? (note that I corrected a few typo and formatting
errors so a slightly cleaner version is attached).

LC Leads. Can you give Staff a steer on whether this is good enough for an
eBallot by return please.

Thanks

Colin

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 1:13 PM Salvatore DAgostino <sal at idmachines.com