[KI-LC] ANCR Charter

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Jan 14 20:43:47 UTC 2021

C'mon Leadership Council

There's been no response on this for 2 days now. I appreciate everyone
is busy or otherwise distracted, but we have to keep pushing on.

Virtual is on a half day tomorrow, and Monday is MLK Day in the US so
offices are closed.
Staff have to be able to plan the LC eBallot for this in amongst these
constraints, the request to have it approved before the 29th.

Chairs and Vice Chairs: Are there objections or concerns in principle? Any
fine-tuning of text needed? (note that I corrected a few typo and
formatting errors so a slightly cleaner version is attached).

LC Leads. Can you give Staff a steer on whether this is good enough for an
eBallot by return please.

Thanks
Colin