[KI-LC] ANCR Charter

Salvatore DAgostino sal at idmachines.com
Tue Jan 12 13:13:08 UTC 2021

I hope this finds everyone off to an ever better 2021. Please find attached
the proposed charter for an Advanced Notice and Consent Work Group to carry
on the work at Kantara and with receipts for a good decade. The immediate
goal is to update the current consent receipt specification as described in
the attached. We are planning an event on the 28th of January, we have
invited and now working with consent receipt community (including Kantara
members) present their current use cases and experience we'd like to combine
that with an announcement as soon as possible of this workgroup as a lead up
and also to draw participation. We have also obtained commitments from
proposed work group leads and other contributors to work over the next 6
months on the specification publication.

I believe the attached is clean, but being my own editor is not exactly a
high assurance approach...

Thanks for your consideration.

Again, best in 2021.

Sal

IDmachines
1264 Beacon Street, #5
Brookline, MA  02446
+1 617.201.4809
@idmachines
https://idmachines.com

Please note I have a new email certificate, please update the public key you
use for encrypted messages to me.  It is part of this (S/MIME) email.

Disclaimer
The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
advise the sender.