[KI-LC] Status on emailing WGs with a 'list of lists'

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:08:42 UTC 2021

Thanks Colin.
For background- LC asked for a way to send information out to every WG
instead of making each chair send the message manually to their own WG/DG.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 10:26 AM Colin Wallis Kantara <
colin at kantarainitiative.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone.
>
> You will see that we emailed all active Groups regarding the extended LC
> call. We did this manually.
> This is the note from IT:
> "It looks like mailman doesn't allow mailing to all lists at the same
> time. I would suggest that we do it manually for now until we have more
> time to investigate this.
> I would like you to only send an email to a few groups every 10 - 30 min".
>
> We'll keep you posted.

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
o  +1 650.209.7542 m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave,, Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security