[KI-LC] Identiverse '21: Kantara's session - need to get moving on this

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Apr 26 14:21:06 UTC 2021

Greetings LC

We just managed to get the Kantara workshop agenda and speakers into
Kuppingers just in time on Friday. All due thanks and hat tips to our EU
based members and broader member community for helping, and to our EU based
Director Thorsten Niebuhr for taking the lead.

The deadline this week is for Identiverse '21.

This is a shorter session of 30 - 40 mins to allow for questions and
discussion up to the top of the hour, so really should be no problem.

Identiverse is looking for us to provide:

A panel moderator and MC

A panel with presenters repping each of the active WGs/DGs  and the
Identity Assurance Trust Framework and Ops Program.

A title:

An abstract:

An agenda something like this:

Who is Kantara - 5+ mins

WG/DG Lightning Round: whichever groups wish - 3- 5 mins max

Kantara's plans for the next 3 years.

Who is taking these slots?

Please suggest your thoughts on a Title and Abstract.

..By Thursday please, so we can try to get this to Identiverse on Friday.

This will be pre-recorded in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks