[KI-LC] Planning EIC 2021 Munich: European plenary and pre-conference workshop

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 19:30:35 UTC 2021

Hi all - thanks Thorsten for taking this on!

One thing that I was thinking about is getting a few companies up on stage
to explain how they are using Kantara products and services to grow and
support their business. What is valuable to them?
Because there are a few companies that are actively leveraging Kantara
artifacts as a core element of their business offerings - and others might
be able to see how that works...

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com