[KI-LC] Planning EIC 2021 Munich: European plenary and pre-conference workshop

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Sat Apr 17 11:23:30 UTC 2021

Thanks for the update Rainer.

It's an interesting distinction you make there. Kantara member Nixu for
example, has deployed a very successful workforce IAM solution in the
Nordics that uses Kantara’s Consent Receipt amongst other work.

If the Telco client is looking to audit its compliance with 63-3 when the
enterprise has a stable implementation,  look no further - that's one of
the many services that Kantara and its members offer ;-).

Enjoy your vacation!

Kind regards
Colin