[KI-LC] European Identity Conference 2021, Sept 13-17 Munich & remote

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Sun Apr 11 09:30:36 UTC 2021

Ok, will do.

I had the EU based members in bcc, so I  will make those email addresses
explicit this time.

We have had indications from Mark Lizar re ANCR WGs support and Alec Laws
re UMA WGs support and the member companies leveraging and implementing
Kantara work.

The European members plenary aims to set the course for Kantara member
community activities, sharing, collaborating around and extending the
Kantara work.