[KI-LC] European Identity Conference 2021, Sept 13-17 Munich & remote

Thorsten Niebuhr [WedaCon GmbH] tniebuhr at wedacon.net
Sat Apr 10 18:55:11 UTC 2021

Hi Colin,

can you send a 'last reminder' to the list (or send me the
mail-adresses), I am currently consolidating what we do have already.

Re the plenary: that should be a discussion point for the next BoD Meeting

Thorsten H. Niebuhr
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter /CEO
--
WedaCon Logo

WedaCon Informationstechnologien GmbH
Kroegerweg 29
D-48155 Münster

T. +49 (251) 399 678-22
M. +49 (174) 9912 574
F. +49 (251) 399 678-50
tniebuhr at wedacon.net
www.wedacon.net

Amtsgericht Münster HRB 6115
USt.-ID: DE216758544
StNr.: 336/5775/1487
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Thorsten H. Niebuhr