[KI-LC] European Identity Conference 2021, Sept 13-17 Munich & remote

Mark Lizar mark at openconsent.com
Mon Apr 5 18:08:07 UTC 2021

Hi Colin,

You can count us in from ANCR and Open Consent.  We would be interested in Trustworthy Identity,

With more than a few items to contribute to this topic, (for example)

  *   binding UMA Scopes to purpose driven notice and consent service architectures.
  *   privacy agreement for directed and altruistic consent
  *   International Notice & Consent gateway for Identity Governance Assurance
  *   lifecycle of notice and consent for Identity Protocol governance
  *   Interoperable identity governance with w3c Data Privacy Vocabulary Controls

( happy to customize to appetite and plennary themes)

Best,

Mark

PS - Welcome Thorsten