[KI-LC] [BoD] April's Director's Corner is up

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:06:27 UTC 2021

In my personal opinion, the first.  You have taken us through a tumultuous
period where, after FICCAM collapsed, we were almost seen as
inconsequential.  In my opinion, Kantara is now poised on the cusp of
moving forward into a period of significant growth.

The task for the new ED is to grab that opportunity and make it a reality.

Ken

613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com