[KI-LC] [BoD] April's Director's Corner is up

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Apr 2 23:58:53 UTC 2021

Thanks.. well with almost 2 weeks to run I think I saw 7 applicants on
LinkedIn, plus the 3 that Matt talked to, and likely others reaching Matt
directly, so there should be a decent sized pool to choose from.

Being the glass-half-full kinda guy I am, I'm still trying to determine if
that quite good level of interest is down to the job being more attractive
because the org is in a better place than historically has been the case,
or if it's because the industry feels I've done such a crap job that they
can't wait to get their hands on it to do better ;-).

Cheers!
Colin