[KI-LC] Proposal for Discussion Group

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Sep 24 10:35:46 UTC 2020

Thanks John
Staff will give the LC the time that it needs to review this before voting
on it via eBallot, but ideally early next week.
So if as many of you as possible can give a signal as soon as possible that
you have reviewed it and are ready to vote on it, the quicker we can get
the eBallot out and make progress on this.
Kind regards
Colin