[KI-LC] Consideration of using polls on Kantara's social media channels

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 22:57:43 UTC 2020

Colin,

Like others, I’m not a big fan of social media polls.

I find them very skewed to the “noisy” minority who voice either the latest
“trend”, or “negative”, opinions rather than involving those who hold
thought provoking opinions.

In my opinion, being associated with them has a high probability of a
negative PR experience.

My two cents,
Ken

613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com